- Do you believe that a creation is a reflection of the creator?
- Can a good person create something evil?
We will continue our analysis of "The Tyger" this week so that we can make connections to our reading of Lord of the Flies. William Blake wonders - Who could create such an awesome animal as the tiger? The boys will continue to wonder - What is this beast on the island? You will be asked this week to make the connection between the two in a second comparative essay.
Other things to look forward to is our first Scholastic Book Fair and our first student-led conference on Thursday. Stay on top of your studies, your writing, and your reading everyone!
Assignments that will need to be completed at home this week are:
- LOTF 6 Handout, Due Weds., 10/19
- "The Tyger" Handout, Due Tues., 10/18
- Bring parents to Student-Led Conferences, On Thursday, 10/20