This week we will explore the main characters and the setting of this novel. How does Golding use indirect and direct characterization to show you who these characters are? What does the setting of this novel look like? What might these characters and this imaginary world symbolize?
The assignments you will need to finish at home this week are:
- Scholastic Book Orders are due, Fri. 9/23
- Characterization Handout, due Thurs. 9/22
- Setting and Vocabulary Handout, due Thurs. 9/22
- Bring library books to renew or return, on Tues. 9/19
- Read at least 30 minutes every evening.
- Take an A.R. quiz before the end of this month.